Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 24

Finally coming off the cashew binge and feeling less full and more normal this morning. Happy that we are on the last week of this journey. Only 6 days left after today! I'm starting to think about what I want to re-introduce first and I'm thinking it might be grains. I miss having oatmeal for breakfast in the morning. And I miss pasta. This Italian girl needs to eat pasta every once in awhile, its practically in my blood.  And pizza. I miss GOOD pizza. I'm not talking Dominos pizza. I mean like Katie's or Pastria. Good, well-worth the calories, pizza. A much as I still do crave (read: daydream) about sweets, I don't think that will be the first thing I re-introduce. I need more time away from my beloved cookies and cupcakes. The sugar dragon is not fully slayed yet. And probably never will be, but one can hope.


Breakfast:
Blueberry egg tortilla
Apple chicken sausage
Coffee

Lunch:
Salad with a mix of Tessemae's balsamic and SW Ranch dressings
2 slices of Applegate roast beef (the only pre-packaged deli meat I can find that is compliant!)

Snack:
Apple Pie Larabar

Dinner:
Turkey meatloaf
roasted carrots, fingerling potatoes & onions
Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment