Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 19

I love Fridays because I only have to work until Noon in the office and then I get the rest of the day off. Working 9 hour days through the rest of the week is worth it to get Friday afternoons off. Plus it was a beautiful day!

For dinner, I made the zesty chicken tenders recipe that another Whole30-doin' bootcamper shared and said were pretty good. They ended up being really good. Only thing missing is that chicken tender crispness. But you're only going to get that if you fry them and even if you use compliant oil, it kind of defeats the point. I used chicken tenders instead of cutting them into little pieces and I doubled the spice/breading mixture to make about 10 or so chicken tenders. So we'll have plenty leftover.

Breakfast:
Sweet potato hash
Sunny side up egg
Blackberries
Green tea

Lunch:
Leftover Meatball Veggie soup
Leftover sweet potato fries
Applesauce

Snack:
Hard-boiled egg
2 slices prosciutto
Sweet potato chips (not pictured, but I ate WAY too many!)

Dinner:
Zesty chicken tenders (my sad dinner because I was still full from gorging on sweet potato chips earlier)
Green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment