Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 20

Today was a busy day so I didn't have time for much snacking, which is probably for the better. Started off with the usual 8am bootcamp class, then had a florist appointment in the city at 1:00pm. Since I had a late breakfast after bootcamp, I wasn't hungry enough to eat again before leaving for the appointment so I just brought a beef sick with me in case I got hungry while out with my mamma. Glad I did because we ended up running around to a few stores after the appointment and I was definitely hungry then!

Didn't get home until after 4:00pm so it was too late to have a snack without ruining dinner. We heated up the leftover burgers and fries (baked) for dinner tonight which was very yummy! Then headed out to a movie - The Big Short. It was pretty good. Have to admit, it kind of sucks going to the movies while on Whole30. I love popcorn and it smells so damn good the second you walk in. I don't even need the butter, just plain popcorn would do fine. So to help curb my popcorn desire and the need to snack at a movie, I brought a little bag od sliced almonds and unsweetened coconut strips. It is a surprising good combination, although not as good as popcorn :/




Breakfast:
Blueberry Rx bar
Chocolate coconut shake

Lunch:
Beef stick

Snack:
none

Dinner:
Burger with pineapple slice and Tessemae's ketchup
Baked fries
Green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment