Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 8

It's MLK Jr. Day so I had the day off work. Usually sitting at home all day is a recipe for disaster as for as eating and snacking but I'm starting to get into a groove. The leftover Mexican casserole was still pretty good cold today. I didn't want to heat it up because it has lettuce in it and it would just wild and taste weird. Dinner was awesome tonight and so easy! We took home a leftover chicken breast from my Dad's birthday dinner on Saturday night so we shredded it up and warmed it up with some Tessemae's Buffalo sauce and a tiny bit of ghee. Paired with a baked potato and some green beans and it was a really simple and easy dinner that was really good and didn't at all taste like "healthy" food or "diet" food.  Although most of the meal we eat on Whole30 don't really seem like diet food either. I rarely feel like I'm depriving myself. I mean I ate a baked potato with butter (ghee, but close enough) and buffalo chicken! Definitely NOT diet food!


Breakfast:
Banana & Almond Butter
Hard-boiled Egg
Cutie
Coffee

Lunch:
Leftover Mexican Casserole from last night

Snack:
Raspberries
Prosciutto
Pistachios (not pictured)

Dinner:
Shredded buffalo chicken
Baked potato with ghee
Green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment