Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 4

While I LOVE having fruit every day, I'm finding that I am craving greens. We didn't have a ton of the zoodles and pasta leftover last night (although there are plenty of meatballs left) so I made a nice salad to accompany my "pasta" for lunch today. It's nothing special really, but I'm really excited about it.

I haven't been able to go to Powerfit Bootcamp the past 2 nights because of prior commitments so I'm ready to jump back in to class tonight.

The recipe for Chicken Cacciatore is from the Whole30 book. It's not any different than any other chicken cacciatore recipe (except using compliant chicken broth) except that it is traditionally served with or over pasta, and obviously that's out for Whole30.  It was still really delicious and hearty. But I did miss having the pasta with it.




Breakfast:
Sweet Potato Hash with a Sunny Side Up Egg
Cutie
Green Tea

Lunch:
Leftover Zoodles, Sauce & Turkey Meatballs from last night
Salad with carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, hard-boiled egg and Tessemae's Balsamic Dressing

Snack:
Epic bar, Beef with apple & uncured bacon flavor

Dinner:
Chicken Caccitore


No comments:

Post a Comment