Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 13

Met up with some girlfriends today to get our nails done and go to lunch. We went to a sort-of new place called The Hot Pot which has paleo and other alternative options. J and I have been wanting to try this place for awhile so I was excited to go out to eat somewhere while on Whole30. I ended up getting a bowl make with zuchini noodles, a bunch of other veggies and with a poblano pesto sauce. It was just okay. The "sauce" was very liquid like a broth, not what I was expecting. And all the veggies seemed overcooked. Next time I think I'll get more of an asian inspired bowl with udon noodles and a soy sauce based source. Post Whole30 of course.

This evening we went to The Fox with some friends of ours to see Newsies. I hadn't seen it before and ended up loving it! The friend we went with has a lot of food allergies so eating out is nearly impossible for her so we all just ate dinner at our respective houses and met up at the theater.



Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs
Apple chicken sausage
Cantaloupe

Lunch:
Zoodle shrimp & veggie bowl at Hot Pot
Fresh juice (Apple, pineapple, ginger)

Snack:
Sweet potato chips

Dinner:
Leftover chicken with asparagus and tomatoes

Theater snack: Cashews and coffee (not pictured)


No comments:

Post a Comment